Why TMG Graphic Supplies?
Excellent Benefits, Paid Vacations, Career Development & Become a part of a Family!
|Job Openings||Date Posted||Type||Application|
Customer Service Manager
TMG Store is looking for a bright, motivated Customer Service Manager who is passionate about customer service, has great people skills and is driven to grow and advance in their career with us.
|April 17, 2016||Full-Time||Apply Now|
TMG Store is looking for an Order Processor to evaluate all orders and ensure accuracy of all products prior to scanning and is driven to grow and advance in their career with us.
|April 10, 2016||Full-Time||Apply Now|
TMG Store is currently Seeking a highly motivated individual to receive inventory and support the overall effort in the warehouse operation. Processing orders, replenishing inventory and picking customer orders are all important tasks of this position.
|April 7, 2016||Full-Time||Apply Now|
General Jobs Requirements
- Bilingual candidates are a huge plus!
- Demonstrated a solid understanding of related technologies and customer service satisfaction.
- Must be energetic, organized and customer service oriented. A successful background in sales preferred.
- Ability to work nights and weekends or on a varied schedule(s) as necessary.
- Must have a computer with broadband internet connection (DSL, Cable).
- Specific requirements apply for every jobs opportunity.
Careers at TMG Graphics Supplies, Inc.
What is it like to work at TMG Store?
Working at TMGstore.com is inspiring, challenging and rewarding. Customer Satisfaction is the heart and soul of our Company. We are always seeking a diverse mix of talented individuals to come together and do their best work to satisfy our customer’s needs.
- Your work matters.
- You can start and grow your career.
- You will be constantly learning.
- You work in a fun, casual-but-driven Internet / e-commerce environment.
How to Apply
When you complete a TMG Graphic Supplies job application, regardless of whether it is a paper application or an online job application, there is information you will need to provide in order to complete the job application and submit your application for employment.
Information Required to Complete a TMG Job Application
- Address, city, state, zip code
- Phone number
- Email Address
- Are you eligible to work in the United States?
- If you are under age eighteen, do you have an employment certificate?
- Have you been convicted of a felony within the last five years? (information about convictions varies based on state law)
- Resume – A resume is the summary of your job experience relevant to the field of work you wish to enter. It also highlights achievements and skills that exhibit your qualifications for the job.
Education and Experience
- School(s) attended, degrees, graduation date
- Skills and qualifications
Employment History (for both current and prior positions)
- Address, phone, email
- Job title and responsibilities
- Starting and ending dates of employment
- Reason for leaving
- Permission to contact previous employer
A resume is the summary of your job experience relevant to the field of work you wish to enter. It also highlights achievements and skills that exhibit your qualifications for the job. The Resume must include:
- Contact Information
- Employment History