- Cut the material right-reading (DO NOT MIRROR) with the recommended blade
- Weed the excess material
- Use a low-tack application tape to transfer material
- Heat pressing in two steps:
- position and heat press the heat transfer on the garment protected by a silicon paper at 320°F – 10 sec – at the lowest pressure. Remove the application tape immediately after heat pressing.
- heat pressing without application tape at 320°F – 30sec at the lowest pressure.
For Aditional Specifications CLICK HERE